I think I’ve done rather well at sticking to my resolutions this year. My main feat was to lower my debt, and I’ve managed to almost clear everything…
For this year, I resolve to:
- Eliminate what’s left of my debt. (Not including student loans, those will be tackled in future.)
- Continue watching my health and taking care of myself.
- Get better at relaxing and letting things go.
- Read all the books on my shelves. (I read a lot of them this year.)
- Finish my MLIS. (This is not really a resolution, but I should keep spurring myself on.)
- Tone up.
- Go on a mini-break. (I will need this after comps…)