I think I’ve done rather well at sticking to my resolutions this year. My main feat was to lower my debt, and I’ve managed to almost clear everything…
For this year, I resolve to:
- Eliminate what’s left of my debt. (Not including student loans, those will be tackled in future.)
- Continue watching my health and taking care of myself.
- Get better at relaxing and letting things go.
- Read all the books on my shelves. (I read a lot of them this year.)
- Finish my MLIS. (This is not really a resolution, but I should keep spurring myself on.)
- Tone up.
- Go on a mini-break. (I will need this after comps…)
2 thoughts on “A few resolutions for 2011”
If you do not want your FP account, can you please change your username so someone else can have it? Thanks.
not sure what account you’re talking about…