And in with some new goals for the new year!
Looking back on last year’s resolutions, I’m quite pleased to note that I managed to accomplish most of them:
Eliminate what’s left of my debt. (Not including student loans, those will be tackled in future.)– Done! Student loans are in the works and under control.
- Continue watching my health and taking care of myself. – Yes, I did this too.
- Get better at relaxing and letting things go. – Did manage to find better ways of dealing with stress.
- Read all the books on my shelves. (I read a lot of them this year.) – This is an eternal work in progress.
Finish my MLIS. (This is not really a resolution, but I should keep spurring myself on.)– DONE! Woot!
- Tone up. – Managed to tone a bit, but post-surgery recovery means I have to start again soon.
- Go on a mini-break. – Sort of did this one. Went on a weekend trip to Orlando.
This year, I resolve to:
- Walk more. I received two pedometers for Christmas and have started using them to track my steps. I’m starting with some practical goals–I want to try to walk at least 10,000 steps on weekends to start and walk more on workdays.
- Get back to my workout regimen now that I’m feeling fewer aches.
- Write more.
- Publish a professional article, review, or editorial piece.
- Go on vacation.
- Try to go to a professional conference.
- Keep on going through the bookshelves.
There they are. Nothing extreme or dramatic. I think I can manage.