… or being almost 30.
I meant to make a nice post about goals and aspirations and all the things I’ve done this year, but decided to do what I do best and make a list:
- I have two novels in the works that I’m sort of mostly happy with… they need work, but the flesh is there. That is more than I ever imagined I would write in a single year.
- I have made some serious changes to my general state of well-being by focusing on healthy habits and going clean inside and out.
- I have become a runner. I can own that label now in my own way.
- I feel comfortable in my own skin.
- My hair is long(ish)! I never thought I’d let it go for so long, but I have managed to resist the urge to snip.
- I have vacationed on my own…
- And learned to live on my own.
- I think of myself as a professional in my field… I’ve even started craving more presentation face-time.
- I sold myself to my phone. I’m okay with that.