I’ve been getting into the habit of writing down my goals for the month on an index card. It’s quick and easy, and keeps me grounded when I need a reminder. June’s goals are not very different from May’s goals, but they help to keep me motivated.
- Finish draft rewrite (on target and toying with a possible title)
- Reintroduce foods after Whole30 (starts today)
- Legumes: peanuts, maybe beans when it feels worth it (mostly because I already know how those make me feel)
- Non-gluten grains: oats, maybe some corn chips (already have issues digesting raw corn), rice
- Dairy: full-fat yogurt or frozen yogurt as a treat, maybe some hard cheese or mozzarella (like the beans and corn, I already know how these make me feel)
- Gluten grains: maybe some bread, a croissant or something similar. I’m not in a rush to reintroduce processed carbs.
- Walk, walk, walk – running just hurts too much and my knees/hips can’t handle it anymore. I’ve progressed up to 3 mile walks a few times a week, with shorter walks during lunch time.
- Yoga! – My practice suffered a bit in May because of other commitments and time constraints, but I’m working on a 3 day schedule.
- Blog/vloggy goodness will continue 🙂
- Relax! – I’ll be turning 32 this month (!) and I’m taking a mini-break to celebrate before going to ALA for the weekend. As soon as the draft is done, I’m catching up on all the books and shows 🙂 🙂 🙂
What are your June goals?