It’s been a good weekend, which feels like a good change. I did some adult things and some silly things, including:
- Opening a secondary savings account for experiences and thrills, rather than the big life events.
- Brunch at ikea, because pancakes and things. Not all of which were entirely necessary, but I can handle it.
- Cleaning. Lots of cleaning.
- Writing. And worrying about said writing.
- Running. Yes, I did it again 🙂
- Reading trashy reads, because they are the best.
Now, we have ginger snaps
Old plants in new “pots” (really a mug)
And kitties begging for treats