While it had its ups and downs, 2017 managed to leave me relatively unscathed (minus a personal crisis or two).
There were two big accomplishments:
- I completed my application for promotion (When one of those two crises hit, I contemplated putting my promotion on hold, then thought better of it. I’m glad I did.)
- I wrote 105,037 words (as of December 28th, I may update this number before the year ends).
A few fun things:
- I accepted a very excited proposal to co-host The Bluestocking Circle Podcast and I’m so glad I did.
- I rediscovered my love of Batman comics with the Rebirth series (though Doomsday has me like)
And a couple of health breakthroughs:
- A re-evaluation of my thyroid health and maintenance plan.
- A possible PCOS connection that explains a lot about my hormonal headaches and unpredictable cycles.
All said, not too shabby.
Happy New Year!