This week I’ll be using:
- Twinkle * Apothecary the Stain on cheeks – this is a perfect flush
- Twinkle * Apothecary bronzing balm – to highlight my cheekbones (also works as a blush for me)
- RMS uncoverup 22 – for concealing
- Wet N’ Wild Retractable Brow Pencil – for ze brows
- Kosås lipstick in Royal – a plummy rose shade
- Twinkle * Apothecary Mulholland perfume – a lovely flower-based scent that dries down to a powdery jasmine
A streamlined #makeupcapsule this week. Why? Because my eyes were nearly shut on Saturday morning and I think I finally found the culprit behind the eye dermatitis I had last year….
dun dun dun
ELF MAKEUP BRUSHES!
Yep. Brushes, not shadows. For nearly 9 months, I stopped using eye shadow (hence, my failed #projectpan), thinking I was allergic to an ingredient in the shadows.
A few months ago, I picked up some new brands and bought some Morphe brushes. This time, no dermatitis. I thought it was over, all healed.
On Friday, I switched to one of my old elf brushes (one I hadn’t touched in months) and BAM swollen eyelids and what looked like contact dermatitis up to my brow bone. I’m a delicate flower and allergic to sooo many things. I suspect a fiber in the synthetic bristles is the culprit, so I’m putting these in quarantine, but I’m pretty sure I have my answer.
I post #motd stories on my capsule closet insta @emilia____grace
Follow me on
twitter | instagram | youtube | pinterest | goodreads | podcast