A bit late, but I’ve been migrain-ing and all non-essentials have fallen to the wayside… As a result, I’m going for a light and fresh look with minimal effort.
This week I’ll be using:
- Twinkle * Apothecary the Stain on lips – this is a versatile product and probably my favorite blush of the last few months, but it’s also a beautiful, light lip stain
- Twinkle * Apothecary petal on lips and cheeks – for the monochrome, 1-product days
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream – I think I have 1 more use out of this, maybe 2.
- Sappho New Paradigm CC Cream in light – Starting on this as soon as the Juice Beauty becomes an empty. This looks dark at first, but blends to a skin-perfecting finish. It’s also about to turn, so I hope I can make it an empty before it does.
- Wet N’ Wild Retractable Brow Pencil – for ze brows (per usual)
- Rituel de Fille lipstick in Fortune Teller – in case I need a power lip
- Sappho mascara – possibly my fave eco beauty mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance – I’ve been craving the berry lid look
- Smith’s Rosebud salve – a constant
- Twinkle * Apothecary scent in Bad B*tch – reminds me of my dad’s perfume. A warm, masculine scent that lasts for hours.
I post #motd stories on my capsule closet insta @emilia____grace
Follow me on