June was a weird month, book-wise. I had a hard time finding something to love until…
The hits, the misses, and the WHY?! *cough* 5 love languages *cough* that I read in June.
- Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori
- The 5 Love Languages by Greg Chapman
- Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata
- The F*ck It Diet by Caroline Dooner
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
Disclaimer: Affiliate links help support the blog/channel/podcast at no extra cost to you. Feel free to google the titles, if you prefer not to use them. You can search your local library on WorldCat.
Follow me on
twitter | instagram | youtube | pinterest | goodreads | podcast