Tutoring on a Sunday has to be the one of the slowest jobs ever. Students barely come in during the week, I don’t know why we even bother offering services on Sundays. I am breaking about 5 center rules right now in an effort to keep myself from succumbing to sleep.
I am commiting the following crimes:
- listening to music (oh noes!)
- having a snack (double noes!)
- wasting time on Gawker (only to be topped by wasting time on YouTube)
- checking Facebook (only slightly less illegal than YouTube)
- Texting/IMing (it is the end of order as we know it!)
Yes, I am behaving very badly and setting a terrible example for the young’uns.
I am certain blogging would be against the rules as well, if the head one were familiar with the concept.
I should have brought something to work on 😦