(in no particular order)
1. Made a list of all the things I have to do.
Because if I don’t, I will surely forget something and then find myself making excuses for why I didn’t do the thing I said I would do.
2. Rearranged my office space.
Because I’ve been here for two months, it’s about time I made it look livable.
3. Enjoyed a spot of tea. Twice.
4. Bought myself a new planner.
Because #1 requires constant reminders. And I have a weakness for school supply sales.
5. Properly did myself up and wore bright colors rather than rely on the usual darks.
Because the boy reminded me that I am no longer an angsty teenager.
6. Strolled down to the bay during my lunch break.