(in no particular order)
1. Made a list of all the things I have to do.
Because if I don’t, I will surely forget something and then find myself making excuses for why I didn’t do the thing I said I would do.
2. Rearranged my office space.
Because I’ve been here for two months, it’s about time I made it look livable.
3. Enjoyed a spot of tea. Twice.
4. Bought myself a new planner.
Because #1 requires constant reminders. And I have a weakness for school supply sales.
5. Properly did myself up and wore bright colors rather than rely on the usual darks.
Because the boy reminded me that I am no longer an angsty teenager.
6. Strolled down to the bay during my lunch break.
These are the things that are making me think…
- The ending.
- The thought of letting go of writing for a while and taking care of my body rather than my mind.
- My dad is a stubborn man and I wish there was more I could do to help him.
- My grandfather is surprisingly similar in temperament and situation.
- My car may or may not be ready to clonk out of existence in the next six months (re: I may or may not be ready to pony up the money to buy a new car in the next six months).
- Someone is racking up the water bill at my complex and the landlord is threatening to raise the rents 😦 😦 😦
- I may have snitched in order to avoid the above scenario and this makes me feel like a total narc.
- My insurance plan finally kicked in. Better start saving for the copays.