The best books I read in April (and March, if I’m being honest). Mystery, finance, and manga, oh my!
- The Index Card: Why Personal Finance Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated by Helaine Olen & Harold Pollack
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Shadowsong by. S. Jae-Jones
- A Dangerous Collaboration by Deanna Raybourn
- Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (the complete set)
Affiliate links support the channel and blog. Please, use them, if you choose.
What have you read lately? Drop a recommendation in the comments.