- NaNoWriMo happened. I did not meet my goal, but I am revising.
- Meds are working 🙂 energy is high (this is what it feels like…)
- S.O. has a new job and weekends are suddenly exciting again
- The Bluestocking Circle Podcast is alive and kicking (and now on Apple Podcasts and Google Play). Episode 4: Persuasion drops on December 1st.
- I baked a pie. Then I ate a pie. It was good.
- Videos will come back in December… *fingers crossed*
I did it! I just ran the draft through the validator and came out with a whopping 53,158 words (that’s about 1,000 shy of my Office word count). I’m so excited and proud of myself for sticking to it. I’m really jazzed about finishing it. I’m building up to my climax now and don’t want to lose my momentum, so I’m going to push myself to stick with my writing schedule before I let any academic side projects take me away from creative writing. I’m loving this! aaaaah! I’m a bit too hyped up right now. Gotta go! Need to save and back up!