Happy New Year! It’s time for the obligatory New Year’s goal post. But, first, let’s celebrate what went right in 2018.
Good things in 2018
- I got my promotion!
- Celebrated 1 year of podcasting (The Bluestocking Circle Podcast)
- Wrapped up another round of edits with the intention to start querying
- Restarted my fitness “journey”
- Committed to eating less meat and adopted a more plant-based diet
- Committed to letting things go, both emotionally and physically
- Discovered The Four Tendencies and learned a lot about myself (video to come!)
All good things indeed.
Goals for 2019
- Continue to focus on health – dealing with PCOS and hypo symptoms, and using food to heal my body.
- Start querying!
- Work on a new (old) manuscript
- Focus on mental health. I’ve been dealing with more stress than usual and it’s starting to manifest in physical symptoms (see goal 1).
I keep my goals simple. #1 and 4 will definitely affect my ability to accomplish 2 and 3, but I’m optimistic.