Plans were made, habits were started, and more tarot cards were read.
Some good things:
- Finished Draft 1 of the secret angst project.
- Completed all 30 days of YWA’s Home yoga program.
- Started decluttering the stuff that’s been taking over my home for the last year or so.
- Read some good books. (video coming this week)
- Limited my coffee intake and stayed within budget (for lattes).
- Grumpy face kitty had to go to the vet. Lots of trauma for all. She’s ok though; have to monitor her bladder sitch and feed her a vet diet (I have thoughts, but not going to challenge this).
Follow me on
twitter | instagram | youtube | pinterest | goodreads | podcast
One thought on “life: January – month in review”
Good for you on finishing all 30 days of Home! I made it twelve days of the 30 and will keep going. Right around the 14th, I suddenly had a ganglion cyst in my left wrist that means I can’t do very simple poses like cat-cow (anything that puts my left wrist at a right angle). Very frustrating! But I’m going to keep going and modifying even if it takes until the end of March to finish.